Do you need a rugged truck for work or play? Maybe you want additional comfort for a long family vacation or a daily commute. The 2019 Ford F-150 near Monroe provides seating for five to six people and comes in seven trims. Compare each model, then stop into Park City Ford to test drive your favorite Ford trucks today.
2019 Ford F-150 with seating for six people
- The 2019 Ford F-150 XL and XLT come standard with a 3.3-liter V6 engine and a six-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul and Sport mode. These trims also include Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology like Rainlamp wiper activated headlights, and pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking.
- The 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat comes standard with a 2.7-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect, and Sport modes. Its Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology includes a rearview camera with dynamic hitch assist.
2019 Ford F-150 with seating for five people
- The 2019 Ford F-150 King Ranch® has a 5.0-liter V8 engine with a 10-speed automatic transmission with the same driver select modes as the Lariat. Safety tech like the reverse sensing system and voice-activated navigation system come standard on this trim.
- The 2019 Ford F-150 Platinum features the same powertrain as King Ranch® but offers standard rain-sensing wipers and the BLIS® (blind spot information system) with cross-traffic alert.
- The 2019 Ford F-150 Limited wields a high-output 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® engine that delivers phenomenal power.
- The 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor only comes in four-wheel-drive with a 10-speed transmission that pairs with its high-output 3.5-liter V6 engine. Its Ford Co-Pilot360™ technology includes the Trail Control™ system, which is cruise control for off-road and other rugged terrains.
Stop into Park City Ford near Monroe and compare these configurations with a hands-on inspection of our Ford trucks. Our friendly experts can demonstrate the differences in features and models and help you choose which style of 2019 Ford F-150 fits both your budget and lifestyle.